Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Champions League tips tonight...

managed to get through the last stint of tips with a good profit. Thanks to a good start with Adelaide United defeating Queensland Roar I had some funds to play with. The rest of my Australian A-League tips fell down with a thud. Perth Glory accounted for Sydney FC and Wellington Phoenix defeated Central Coast Mariners. I did have my doubts aboutr Sydney in the match against Perth, but even though Wellington have been playing well of late really thought they would be not up to beating the Mariners and that was a big loss of 150 UK Pounds for me in the OLBG tipping comp. Fortunately I had a win tipping Hull against WestHam that covered the losses. Hull have came out of the blocks this EPL season so far and are a good tip at this stage with good odds still on offer through most bookies.

I am tipping in two Champions leaque matches this week. Unfortunately I cannot tip in the Asian Champions League match as it is not in the OLBG lists., Adelaide United at 4.45/1 is a good tip against Kuruvchi tonight in the return leg after beating the home team 3-0 last week.

25/10/08 Everton v Man Utd
£300 Win Man Utd 1.61 Open

22/10/08 Chelsea v Roma
£400 Win Chelsea 1.44 Open

22/10/08 Inter Milan v Anorthosis Famagusta
£200 Win Inter Milan 1.17 Open

19/10/08 Hull v West Ham
£150 Win Hull 2.5 £225

19/10/08 Perth Glory v Sydney FC
£50 Win Sydney FC 2 (£50)

19/10/08 Central Coast Mariners v Wellington Phoenix
£150 Win Central Coast Mariners 1.67 (£150)

No comments: