Sunday, October 12, 2008

Winning tips on World Cup Qualifiers 3 from 3

See my current TIPS RESULTS at OLBG http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/?tx39279 Register and play yourself for FREE.


With the World Cup qualifying matches being played this weekend many national leagues were having a holiday so the players were fresh and clubs were not disadvantaged with player availability. I tipped three winners out of the three games i chose over the weekend. No major wins for my tally, it was more a case of playing for getting some what were percieved to be winners and improving my success rate and adding some small amounts to my overall score for OCTOBER. EVEN SO FOR AN OUTLAY OF 450 the return was 99 and that is good enough for this early stage of the monthly competition.

11/10/08 Belgium v Armenia
£250 Win Belgium 1.25 £62

11/10/08 Holland v Iceland
£100 Win Holland 1.17 £17

11/10/08 Estonia v Spain
£100 Win Spain 1.2 £20

At the minute I am ranked 13th in the Football Bloggers table and 26th in the Portugese tipping table. Still a ways to go in the competitions for OCTOBER but if I can keep the average up in winning tips come the last week I will have a crack at winning some prize money. Happy and successful tipping to all.

No comments: