Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Iraq v Saudi Arabia - tip for the Asian Cup Final

I have only added one bet so far and the chance of there being a score over 2.25 goals in this game is a good one with the Saudi's scoring well throughout the finals series and Iraq posessing good striking power in their team as well. The backing of Iraq at 6/1 earlier in the tournament is still alive and will be a good win if the Iraq team win. I will consider a winning bet after the Japan Korea game is played.

Click this link and go to OLBG and see my tipping results. THIS IS FREE AND YOU MUST BE 18yrs to register/join and play the tipping games for fun. http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/?tx39279
£150
Iraq
@ 6

My favorite for the cup and will most likely play against Japan. Can Iraq beat them I am not sure but at 6 to 1 odds are a good risk at this late stage of the tournament.
13:30 Iraq v Saudi Arabia
£500
Over+2.25 (Goal Line)
@ 2.06

This is going to be a high scoring game The Saudis have been on target in the past games and even against the tight Iraq defence will score. Iraq have scoring power as well all that is a concern for me is if this game is played in a downpour again.

No comments: