Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Melbourne Storm V Sydney Roosters 27/7/7

On their way to finishing the season as minor premiers in the Rugby league comp. Melbourne Storm. I have had a bit of a winning streak tipping them in my OLBG account over past weeks. Still remember losing though in the handicap betting before. That is the reason for the 500 put on the straight up bet if I lose on handicap betting I will still have a partial return.

Click this link and go to OLBG and see my tipping results. THIS IS FREE AND YOU MUST BE 18yrs to register/join and play the tipping games for fun. http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/?tx39279
£300
Melbourne Storm-12.0 (Hcap With Tie)
@ 1.8

On a roll with my tips on the Storm to win at the minute. Cannot see them stopping their winning yet against the Sydney Roosters.
£500
Melbourne Storm+0.0 (Match Result)

No comments: