Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My First bet for August...Yes TENNIS AGAIN hahaha

£100
Tommy Haas (To Win Match)
@ 1.25 If you have been to my Talart page at OLBG and saw my results then you know that I am the worlds worst tipper of tennis match results. Well not really buit I am not good at it and every month I have another go at it again. hahahaha I reckon I have to get a winner one month. I am not a gambler at all, I don't even have a bet on the Melbourne Cup the one race that stops the nation on the first tuesday each November. Money is hard earnt and it is not to be risked in my opinion anyway, on chance. There are some informative blogs on the OLBG site which actually explain the the odds are in favour of the bookies making a profit. Which means that the majority of punters LOSE money.

This way on the site is a fun game and i am enjoyingthe challenge of beating the odds against winning without risking money. And if I am lucky and stick at it may win one of the prizes that are offered for success in a month. That is not my goal thouh I just want to keep playing and learning and one month actually be in the profit and not a loss.

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/?tx39279

No comments: