Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A new month of Betting Tips on OLBG

TALART'S Online Betting Guide results home page link click the green and see how much I have won or lost.

Each month the OLBG tipping site competitions start again, your account results for the month are cleared and entered into your tipping results for the month and a fresh 1000 UK Pounds is added for you to start again. Also each day you recieve 100 pounds so you always have something to tip with during the monthly competitions. It is always a shock when I go to my account on the first of the month and see all my records have changed hahah. I get a bit involved in the fun of the competitions and the tipping on various sports.

This August I begin my third months of playing the tipping game and I am getting better at it learning more every month. My losses were higher in July but I took greater risks in Football(Soccer) during the Asian Cup than I intended. Oh yeah of course I still maintained my losing run on tennis as well. I am still learning how to bet on Football with the draws so possible as a result but this way it costs me nothing in real money terms and is fun. If you ever get the urge to have a go at this just click this link to OLBG http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/?tx39279 or any of the green TALART Online Betting Guide links to my results and that will take you to the site.

I would like to stress this is not gambling, you pay absolutely nothing and are not betting real money I am not providingtips either these are just tips and bets made for my own enjoyment on the site. Yes, and it gives me an excuse to get excited watching and following sports on tv.

No comments: